"Let Them Eat Cake"

"Let Them Eat Cake"

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

A Christmas Carol*



So Yesterday was a fun day! I went to see my little brother's show at school. And they all sang a Hannukah song- it was the cutest thing ever! They even had a little dance! I practically fell over, laughing. I'm seriously considering celebrating Hannukah next year- even though I am not even 1% Jewish, haha. The story behind it and everything it cool. Then later on in the day, we all went to the Cheesecake Factory. I got a Portobella Mushroom Burger- the mushroom was soo grilled, I felt like I was eating the BBQ, the grill hahaha! But it was still really good. Then I got Blueberry,White Chocolate Cheesecake to go (was delicious<3). Then finally, we went mad trying to find a movie theater that played A Christmas Carol. And the movie was amazing! Hands down. But, they over did it a bit with the scariness. I didn't expect it to be like that and my little brother was so freaked out. I felt bad. But, was amazing nonetheless! What I wore to dinner&the show- Reqular Jeans, black heels, dark green,velvet turtle neck, vintage dark red,suede jacket, with a string of pearls and red lips x3 I would love to make it easier and post a picture of myself, but the computer is still not working. So sad. Anyway, bla bla! Hope you all have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment