"Let Them Eat Cake"

"Let Them Eat Cake"

Monday, December 14, 2009

Where Has The Sun Gone?


I have been missing the sun terribly. We,here in New York, have only had about 6 sunny days out of,probably, 40 days. It's terrible. So, what do you think of this wonderful dress? It's from Macy's and I would love to wear this to like..a prom or something. =] I was having a yellow obsession then, I think it's starting to come back again. Seing that I made cupcakes the other day with bright yellow icing. (I think i'm in more of a Spring mood then Winter..is anyone else feeling this way?) Well, the dress cost a meer bag of shells, $350. Hah, so obviously I couldn't get it =/ That's Ok. Once I get a job, I'll buy the dress. =] And that up there, is my version of the dress. You can't even compare the two though. Oh,and the yellow Dress i'm wearing is from Macy's as well. A Bargain at $10. Well, have a wonderful night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment