"Let Them Eat Cake"

"Let Them Eat Cake"

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Here Comes The Sun


It's raining yet again in New York. I think my yellow phase will soon end. I mean, it's almost Christmas! I should be thinking red&green right!? Well, whatever. This picture was taken at Sagamore Hill, where Teddy Roosevelt used to live. The grounds are beautiful (I shall post pictures of that later) and the interior is amazing as well. What i'm wearing in the photo is Jeans- Delia's. Boots- Forever 21. Both yellow shirts- Old Navy. Bargain shopper,is I. =] haha! Okay, lets talk accesories! I have been obsessed with sunglasses, actually, any glasses for that matter! Geek glasses are one of my favorites. I bought a pair for my best friend for Christmas, and I kind of want them for myself, haa. I've also been obsessed with those Fendi sunglasses that are white&furry! Have you seen those?! They are amasing. I believe I saw them either in Elle or InStyle. To get those for Christmas would be like, the best thing ever ahah! I think they were well over $500 though. [sadness] Oh well. . . When i'm rich&famous I shall get 'em. (In ten years.)

No comments:

Post a Comment