"Let Them Eat Cake"

"Let Them Eat Cake"

Friday, December 11, 2009

Where The Wild Things Are




No, I did not see that movie , although I would really like to. Have any of you seen it? I'm not sure I even know what it's about. If you could comment and tell me about it, I'd appreciate that =] So, here are my pictures of the peacocks at the zoo. (I believe this is the zoo in the Bronx? Yes, the Bronx Zoo!) This must have been a girl peacock, because males are usually the ones who have their feathers out. I think they do that to attract their mate. (It is quite attracting. . . I must say :) Oh and sorry about that, I never said what my outfit was in the last photo of me. Vest-JcPenny's. T shirt- Forever 21. Jeans-Delia's. Tights(that you can't see)-Mandee. Have a great day =] (i hope you like my peacock photos! )

No comments:

Post a Comment