"Let Them Eat Cake"

"Let Them Eat Cake"

Monday, December 14, 2009

Her Eyes Got Me To Mesmerize


I can't believe my computer still won't let me upload photos. I dunno how to fix it either. Bummer. Well anyway, I've been obsessed with photography, and editing photos. Here's my latest edit. I think its quite amazing,although it could be better. My dad got pretty scared when he saw the picture, haha. I told him that,well, he would just have to deal with it =\ terrible child, I know. I baked the most yummylicious cupcakes yesterday, and I would love to show you pictures of the colorful works out art - but my stupid computer won't let me. Another time then. So what do you think of my editing skills? Haha. Please comment and tell. Have an amazing Monday Night! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment